Monday, November 26, 2012

Project Life Week 46


Project Life

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did and I'm already trying to get ready for December and Christmas, can't wait. I'm finally getting week 46 posted. Can't believe there are only a few more weeks left in 2012.




This week started off kind of slow, but then ended pretty great. As you can see after much debate I decided to keep my boots and I'm so glad that I did because I love them now. Not sure what changed my mind, but whatever it was I'm happy it did.  Also went to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 and let me just say that for a 10 min there at the end I was so mad I can't even begin to tell you how mad I was, but then everything turned out fine and I loved this movie. If you haven't seen it then you really sure. And of course David got home Saturday night which just made my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment