Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Daily & Project Life Week 47


Well hello December. Only four more weeks of 2012!!. This year I decided to do the December Daily project once again and I can already tell that I will get behind on both project life and DD and that there maybe a day or two that I end up using the same picture for both project and I am OK with that. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. I really wanted to use the DD kit that Studio Calico and Ali Edwards did together (again this year), but didn't need to spend the money on it, so I picked up a red Doodlebug Design inc. 8x8 album and some page protectors at Hobby Lobby on sale to use. And so far I'm loving it and the possibilities that I can do with it. I decided to go super simple with the cover and I'm loving it.

On the spine I just used some washi and white numbers for the year.

And the intro page. I really like how this turned out. The top and bottom are for 4x6 sized pictures so I just sewed down the middle of the top slot added the sequins and rhinestones to left side and sewed across the top to keep them in. I'm sure I'll be doing again somewhere along the way. I created the "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" in photoshop and then printed it out, easy. I know it's already Dec 2 and I dont have either day done, but I will and I will be posting as I go. I may even link up to Ali Edwards linky party!!


Project Life

Week 47 was Thanksgiving week and it was a great week.




David talked me into getting up before sunrise to go hunting with him. If he could he would go hunting or fishing everyday and I love him for always asking me to go with him. Even though he knows I'm not a morning person, I don't like to get up before the sun, I don't like to freeze my butt off, and I can not for the life of me be quiet when I'm supposed to be. But it makes me happy that even though he knows all that, that he still wants/asks me to go with him. I will admit that I splet most of the morning. We did see some deer, but didn't get one. Maybe next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment