Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Party

David was home this last week and on Saturday he threw me a birthday party. Very low key with family and a few friends, it was so much fun. I have a twin brother, Tracy who is in NY working and didn't get to make it home, but he'll be home for Thanksgiving so I'm sure we'll celebrate again! 
 
We hung out outside and David grilled burgers and we had lots of other goodies to go with them. It was even cold enough for a fire so we got to use our firepit for the second or third time since we got it. I love when we can just hang outside by the fire.
 

I whipped up these super cute "hearts in a jar" for some table decorations and love the way they turned out. I think I may just have to keep them sitting out somewhere.



Outside we didn't do much as far as decorations go. We just set up some tables and added candles in mason jars and put out these cute lanterns that I got way back when from IKEA. And yes, it is the first of November and our yard still needs to be mowed, but we've decided the heck with it, it'll get cold enough soon enough and it won't be an issue. ha!


And of course the fire.









We really did have a lot of fun and laughed SO MUCH & SO HARD my cheeks hurt. Thanks, Babe for the party! Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment