Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yummy x2


This past Halloween all I did was make yummy stuff to eat. Since we don't have any babies there really isn't a lot to do on Halloween for us, even though it is one of my favorite holidays. I love the costumes and of course the candy. But this year I decided to make carmel apples. I mean who doesn't love anything that only calls for two main ingrediants right? I know I do.


Even though they look and taste yummy let's face it there really is no way to eat one and look lady like, so I've started using a knife to cut it up then eat. It doesn't take away from the fun of eating them one bit, you still have the carmel every where.

But I didn't stop with the apples, I also whipped up some not so spooky cupcakes.




And this was as "dressed up" as we got. hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment