Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Project Life Weeks 44 & 45


Project Life
Sharing a couple more weeks of PL and wondering where in the world 2012 has gone. Still can't believe the holiday season is here, but I'm excited all at the same time. Here are the past couple of weeks.

Week 44

 

Finally got some coat & scarf weather. I love when it's cold enough to drag all of the "winter" stuff out.

This week was also my oldest nephew's last football game in high school. Still can't believe he'll be graduating in May. He sure is getting old. hehe Ok maybe I'm the one getting old.
 
Week 45
 



This week was pretty busy for. Monday was my bday (the big  31), a little shopping and eating, then the election which was also a pretty big thing. I finally got my hair done ( I was in serious need of getting it done). I even made a mad dash to go pick up a Chirstmas present for David (go me). It was also the last week of my photography class so my sweet/cute niece was my subject to help me wrap it up. Then Saturday was girl's night out with my sis-in-law. Lots of fun going on. Love when that happens. I'm hoping that the rest of 2012 will be just as fun filled and on the go as well.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment