Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hiking

 
Monday I was off work for the holiday, so Bethany and I decided to go for hike. The colors this time of year are just gorgeous in our state park. Plus the weahter was great, it wasn't to hot or cold perfect time to head out for a little hike. 
 
This guy was just sitting there right at the start our the trail we were gonna do just begging for his picture to be taken. HA!
 






Walked across a log, good thing there wasn't any water in the bottom or I would have for sure fell.


But I made it all the way across. Go me! hehe

There was a tree right in the middle of the trail (actually there where several trees that were down in the middle of the trail that we had to go around) so great time for a pit stop and to take some pictures.





Aww....I think he was sad to see us go. hehe!



 





No comments:

Post a Comment