Monday, November 12, 2012

Photographer (wanna be)

It's just been the past couple of years that I've really gotten into photography. I mean I've always had a camera in mind at holidays, at school, or family get togethers, but it's just been the recently that I wanted to take great picitures and was all about the camera and lens and cute bags. And of course nine weeks ago I started my second photograhpy class and I have learned so much and I am so thankful that I was able to take this class. For one of my assignments I talked my sis-in-law and niece into being my "cooperative" subjects and I was really happy with some of the shots that I got.



She didn't want her picture taken in this one. haha









I'm not one to edit pictures (read I'm lazy), but I would really like to get serious about this hobby of mine and hope that sometime in the near future be able to do this for a living so I guess I'm going to have to start to edit my pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment