Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Photographer (wanna be) Part II


Meet one of my super cute neices. She was my cooperative subject this past weekend for me to finish up the last of my photography class. She is so not camera shy and actually likes to be in front of the camera. She's also willing to sit, stand, or lay down in order to get a good shoot. And did I mention that she's super cute? Just wanted to share a few of my favorite shots.

 



About half way through she asked me, how many more pictures are we going to take I laughed and said we've taken a bunch huh and she said yeah. That's when I told her we were almost done. When I got home I had over 150 images to go through. No wonder she tired. 







This one is my favorite I think. It's just so her!

I had to throw that last one in. She wanted so badly to catch one. Thanks, Kennison for being a trooper and hanging in there with me.











No comments:

Post a Comment