Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Want It Wednesday

On my ever growing list of things I want is this...


EXPEDIT Shelving unit IKEA Finished on all sides. Can also be used as a room divider.

from Ikea. I know its nothing spectacular, but it sure would look good in my scrapbooking room with lots of colorful things shoved in the the shelves (hehe). I'm actually hoping this will help with that problem by getting me way more organized and cleaned up in there.  So this is for sure on my list of things for the next time I make it to Ikea, which is three, yes 3, hours from me. I know right!?!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That was a lot of commenting all at once. :)

    You know, I still haven't ever gone to your scrapbooking room. I love this shelf though, so I am going to assume it would look fantastic in there.

    ReplyDelete