Friday, March 2, 2012

I {Heart} NY Part 2

I'm finally getting around to posting some more pictures from NYC.

This guy was making this out of colored sand. Very cool! He added a lot more to it, but when we came back through it was already dark so no picture.

This "house" was in Central Park. We didn't get a chance to explore it though, so I'm not really sure what it was.

The End!! Ok it's really not all of the pictures I have from this trip, but I figure if I post to many more you'll get bored and stop looking. I'm still really excited about going back and actually getting to do some things in the big bad city. But then again I'm always up for a vacation anytime. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! I'm excited you get to go back. Have you made a list of what you want to do yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are thirteen dollar shoes thank you very much!! And they were super comfy to walk around in for 8 plus hours. I have started a list and I'm hoping that you will have a lot of good adive when you get back too!!

      Delete