Saturday, March 24, 2012

Project Life week 5 & 6

Project Life
I've got weeks five and six to share. I'm slowly but surely getting caught up and I'm excited!!

Week 5



Week 6
I like the way Amy used a stamp of the US on one of her weeks and thought that would be prefect to go with the pictures of the atlas. I didn't have the stamp (although I may have to invest in it), so I just went online and found one that I liked and printed it out. I think it turned out really good and goes really well.



Well there you have it, two more weeks completed. I'll have weeks 7 & 8 soon. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I really like these layouts. They are all very distinct. Not sure why, but I really like the pic of David putting up the shelf or whatever. I think it's the way you framed it and the coloring. Good job.

    I like the combination of typed and handwritten explanations.

    Last but not least: Romas!

    ReplyDelete