Sunday, April 1, 2012

Project Life Week 7 & 8

Project Life

Moving right along and getting caught up on PL. Here are weeks 7 and 8.

Week 7
Week seven was all about Valentines Day and my trip to PA for a mini vacation to see David. I had a lot of fun this week! It's also the first week to have an insert. I put our Valentine's Day cards in a page protector and cut it to size and then sewed it.




Week 8
This week was all back to reality and work and I didn't like. Sure do wish I was on vacation somewhere.




I do see a light at the end of the tunnel! I've also learned that I need to start taking more vertical pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you are almost through February now! Yay!

    Also, you should TOTALLY come and see the last Twilight at the midnight show with us. You know you want to. :)

    ReplyDelete