Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Little Moments

I signed up for Maggie Holmes online class over at Studio Calico this month and I am just now getting started on the project and getting parts of it posted. Good thing it's a self-paced class huh?!? Maggie is not only a great scrapbooker, but she is an amazing photographer and her pictures are always fantastic. Love her work.

I'm really having a lot of fun doing this mini and I'm ready to get some more of  the pages done and to have a completed album. They offered a class kit that you could buy, but I knew I had a lot of things in my stash that would be perfect for this book. I bought the book at the library for only fifty cents. Can't beat that.


I am also very excited about next months class that Studio Calico is going to offer with another very very talented scrapbooker, Kelly Purkey. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that the library worked out for you. :)

    The layout looks really good.

    ReplyDelete