Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Want It Wednesday

Hi and welcome to the debut of I Want It Wednesday. I'm really excited to start this project. To be able to have a list (of sorts) to keep track of the things that are catching my eye lately. Also to have a handy dandy list for David to be able to look up when tries telling me I'm to hard to buy for and he doesn't know what to get me. Well now he'll have no excuses for not having any ideas. But Babe just make sure I haven't already purchased it (wink wink).  One of things that is at the top of my list and has been for a while now is this...


Scrapbook.com

 I've been seeing a lot of people use this machine and have loved loved everything they have done and so need/want one. Maybe it will be in my scrapbook room very soon. I sure hope so. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Thanks for checking out my first I Want It Wednesday. There is no telling what I'll be "wanting" next Wednesday so be sure to check back.

1 comment:

  1. *clears throat* Pinterest. You want a Pinterest page. :) You know I don't really care if you get one or not. I just like messing with you.

    ReplyDelete