Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanks, Bethany


One of my good friends, Bethany gave me OU tickets for my birthday. I know right!!!! I was VERY excited, but my husband was way more excited, neither one of us had been to an OU football game. Well this past weekend that was no longer the case. The game was changed from a 7PM game to an 11AM game and I was greatful that it was changed. So we set out at 5:30AM to head to Norman and before we got out to the highway it started raining and didn't stop untill we got there and even then it misted THE WHOLE GAME. Not to mention the temperature steadily dropped and the wind blew and blew like it was gonna blow someone's house down the ENITRE game. Even though it goes with out saying (I'm going to say it anyway) WE FROZE OUR BUTTS OFF!!!!
It was definitely something that we will remember. But I guess it wouldn't be football if you didn't have to deal with weather right? We made it through the game, which is more than I can say for most of the people sitting around us who left during the first half if not before the end of the first quarter. So much for getting the wind blocked. hehe 

Do you see all those empty seats? Its because people couldn't handle it or were smart enough to leave. Oh well, it was still fun and we had a great time.
OU won so it was well worth it. THANKS BETHANY!! It was great!!! 
*Note to self- next game will NOT be in November.

1 comment:

  1. :)Sorry about the freezing, but it is certainly an experience, huh?

    ReplyDelete