Friday, November 11, 2011

A page and a mini

I finally did a scrapbook page and was happy with the way it turned out. This picture is from Sept and I'm just now getting around to getting it scrapped.
Here's a closer look using one of my favorite dies. I haven't had this die very long, but it it fast becoming a go to tool for my pages.

Here's another look at the die, using just the small "petal" part and a fav punch.

And the Christmas mini. I was thinking about using this album as my December Daily . But I've decided to give it to one of my friends for her to use as her DD and make me another one.
I'm trying to get her into scrapbooking and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for her to see what scrapbooking was all about. I left the inside pages blank that way she could do as much or as little as she wanted and wouldn't feel overwhelmed by it. I'm already in the holiday spirit and very excited this year. Now I'm off to work on my DD and to play around with my November Studio Calico kit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment