Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SMASHing

I finally got a SMASH book and I can not wait to get started on it. I'm so excited I'm not even sure where I want to start. I've been wanting to get a book for a while now, but I'm the type that when I order something I want to order everything at one time and there was a lot of stuff that was out of stock. Not wanting to be left out (hehe) from all the fun everyone is having with the fab books, I decided to order a book with my November Studio Calico kit and I'm glad I did.

This was one of my favorite pages in the book. I thought it was so cute.
 These are a few of the other pages that caught my eye as I was flipping through it.
I don't drink coffee, but still love this page.
Love this quote.
Conway Twitty immediately comes to mind here. (Love that song)
A closer look of the front cover before the stickers are removed. I got the Eco Style and I'm already trying to decide which one I'll get next.

But for now I'll just
this one. I'm off to get started!!! Post pictures of it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment