Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I am very thankful this holiday season and there is a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for my Savior, my best friend/husband, my health, my family, good friends, my job (even though I hate it most days), and the freedom to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving and all of the holidays. Yesterday was filled with family and WAY to much food. We did three (yes 3) Thanksgivings in 5 hours. It goes without saying that by the end of the day my pants didn't fit, but it was well worth it and I'm already getting ready for Christmas (stretchy pants here I come)!!! 
I am very Thankful for this man.

Went with my Mom this mornig to do a little Black Friday shopping. We didn't risk our lives and do the whole ten o'clock, midnight, or even six o'clock craziness like some people did. We left around eight this morning and didn't have to fight a hugh crowd. I was hoping that by the time we got there that all the crazy had left and for the most most it had. We didn't buy much, but going shopping on black Friday is something we've done for several years now and I'm sure we'll keep do it for many to come.                                                  

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as great as our and I hope the rest of the holiday season brings you joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment