Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Mini Halloween (a little late)

I made this Halloween mini and I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. I've watched Laura on YouTube and absolutely love all of her ideas and mini albums. She is very very creative. I used her idea of using envelopes to create the inside pages and using foam for the front cover. Both very cute and easy ideas. I get in such a creative mood after I watch one of her videos or visit her blog. I've just recently started checking out her blog because I was ok with just watching her videos, but then I realized that I probably was missing a whole lot so I've started going to her blog. And I have to say that I'm glad I did and I will continue to.

So onto more about the album. Here's a close up of the front cover. I really loved this idea and how cute it turned out. I will be using this technique again.
This is the first page. I added tags  and a spider to the top of the pull out photo mat.
This pictures is of the back of the first page and the second page. There is a lot of space for pictures and journaling with the way this envelope mini is done.
I did a little heat embossing on this page.
I decided to do just one tag here.
I did two small pull out tags here. They could be for photos or journaling.
This is just a large photo mat with heat embossing.


This is the last page. Again more heat embossing.


And the last page spread out.
I kept this mini album very simple because I was thinking of giving it away and that way the person I gave it to could add their own touch and style. But who knows I may keep it and finish it for myself. (hehe) That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment