Thursday, November 17, 2011

Booby-Trapped

"Do you have this closet booby-trapped?" That's the question David asked about a closet where I keep most of my cake decorating stuff, mostly my cake pans. I thought it was a funny question and I replied with, "Yep I do." But then I got to looking at the closet and realized that it in fact did look like a booby-trap and was in series need of some organization. Not to mention I had other pans and things that needed to be put up and there was no way that I was going to be able to get it all in there.  So I made up my mind to finally get it cleaned out and organized. I'm not sure if you can really tell from the pictures how bad it really was (yeah, you can) or how much better and organized it looks after the clean up. But I can so tell and I'm glad that I did it. I just hope that I'll keep it neat and clean. So you tell me, can you tell a diffrence? Does anyone have any better suggestions/ideas for shapped caked pans and other cake decorating things? If so please let me in on the secret because I would LOVE to know. But until then this is what I came up with.

Here's the before

And the after

I can't think of way pretty way to stack shapped cake pans so that part doesn't look so great, but at least now I can find whatever cake pan I'm looking for. So it'll work until I get another idea. I've got lots of little home improvement ideas stirring in my head and I'm going to start with the master bathroom, so stick around and watch the magic happen (wink). Until next time, thanks for stopping by.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment