Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Still Celebrating

 So here I am a week after my birthday and I'm still celebrating. Life is good! We had another "meeting of the minds" on Saturday and 5 of the 6 of us have birthdays in October and November so we just had one big party. It was a lot of fun just like any other time. We eat, talk, and laugh till we hurt. But we love it and I'm already looking forward to next months meeting, which will be held at our house, so lots to do before then. I've still got one more time to celebrate the big 3-0 with David when he gets home. Hmm, wonder if I'll be able to talk him into going to see Breaking Dawn?!??!? (wink) I mean how many times do you turn thirty? I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one though so I've already planned a "date" with Donna for that (just in case). Sooo looking forward to it. Can't wait. It's going to be great!
I'll leave you with a group shot of us party animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment