Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hello December & Project Life (2010-2011)

I ordered my first project life in August 2010, and decided that I wanted to document from my 29th birthday to my 30th birthday. So my project life runs from October 31, 2010 thur November 5, 2011. I will say that I loved this project and will definitely be doing it in 2012. Since this was my first time doing PL I know of a few things that I will be doing different next time. For instance I will not let myself get behind (that's why I'm just now getting it posted) and I will try to add more things other than just pictures and journaling. I did add some things like birthday cards and such, but I want to add smaller things too. We'll see how that works out. I took a few pictures from random dates to show how my PL worked this past year.
The first page. I decided to do it kind of  randomly where all of the date cards weren't in the same spot on each weekly layout. Still not sure how I want to do it for 2012.

Here's one where I used inserts from one of our best friend's wedding. It has the save the date, the invitation, and the program for the wedding.
Here's the same layout just the right hand side with the insert flipped out of the way.


And the last page of the album. I'm go glad that I did project life this past year. To be able to look back on a year at anytime really is something great. Now all I need is for Becky Higgins to hurry up and get the new kits on Amazon already. (hehe) I coul have finished out November 2011, but decided to take a break and get all caught up and to do a December Daily this year. My first time doing a DD and I'm very excited about that. I'll be back with a post/pictures of the first few days. Welcome to December!

No comments:

Post a Comment