Sunday, July 15, 2012

Project Life Week 27


Project Life

Week 27 was a fun week. David was home for the week, finally got my table and I love it. Super excited about it, and it was the 4th of July which meant no work, always a good thing.




Don't you just love the table. I know I said I would post pictures of it and I will I just want to get the chairs and do some other things to the kitchen first. I am very happy with it, but kind of wish I would have stuck with the longer one although I'm not sure they could would have been able to get a bigger one in the door. Right now I'm leaning toward some super cute white chairs from Pottery Barn, bu not a hundred percent sure,  any suggestions?


Once again this week is mostly instagram pics and I'm loving how these pictures are turing out in the weekly spreads. I'm off to finish week 28 that way I'll be all caught up once again and won't be trying to remember what pictures go with what week. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment