Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday, Monday

It's no secret that I hate Mondays, as I'm sure that most people do. I think a lot of my problem is that I don't like my job and I haven't for a long time now and while I've been trying to find something different nothing has come up yet. I want to be one of those people who love to go to work and wants to be there not because they have to. Hopefully one of these days that will be my case. But until then I'll have to deal with where I'm at. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful that I have a job because I know there are so many out there doesn't, but I'm not happy and that makes for a miserable work week.

I try to not let my job rub me wrong or stress out to much over it because I know that all that paperwork will be there tomorrow, but it sucks knowing that too. Knowing that you will NEVER be caught up isn't something I look forward to every day I go to work. But it is what it is and I'm dealing with it, like I've been dealing with it for almost eight years now. This past weekend while I was in target I ran acrosss this....






and had to have it. I'm hoping that the sentiment and bright colors will cause me to do what it says. If it's scrapbooking or just something creative related or better yet to apply it to my everyday job. So here's hoping that this little notebook will cause me to "make something good today" and everyday. I hope that you too will "MAKE SOMETHING GOOD TODAY". Have a great Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment