Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cork Board // DIY

This weekend I did a little DIY cork board makeover, nothing major or hard at all. I know that I am not the only person who has ever done this, but this is the first DIY I've done and put on the blog so I wanted to share it. I bought the cork board forever ago at Target and found some fabric and the hooks (half off) at Hobby Lobby forever ago too and finally got around to doing it this weekend.


Again super simple and easy to do. For now I just used push pins to hold the hooks in place until I get some screws that will work, but I haven't had any problems with pins so I may just roll with it like that.  I plan on hanging pictures and anything else that hopefully, will get the creative juices flowing. I'm wanting to do more DIY things and thanks to Pintrest I've got a few things I'm wanting to get started on. Now its your turn, go do your own DYI board and have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment