Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Let Freedom Ring

I hope that everyone knows what it has cost and still costs for us to have our freedom. I pray for those that have given and are still giving their all for our nation. Freedom isn't free or cheap. It comes at a great price and there are only a few men and women who are willing to pay that price and  give their all for it. If it wasn't for those few great people where would we be today? I shudder to think about it. I don't like even thinking about where this country is headed now, but we need to. We need to get back on track and get right again or this free country won't be so free anymore. We need to remember why we celebrate the Fourth of July and we need to thank God that we have been able to celebrate this nation for as long as we have. We are One Nation Under GOD!

image source
I hope that everyone has a fun and safe Fourth of July. Happy Independance Day America.

No comments:

Post a Comment