Sunday, July 8, 2012

Project Life Week 26



Project Life

Well I've just about gotten caught back up on PL, just need to finish this last week (week 27). It seems like (once again) that all of my posts are PL posts, but I haven't been that creative or done anything fabulous so it is what it is. Once again this week is almost nothing but istagram pictures. I can't help it, it's just so easy to use my phone.




Jeff finally got started on my table and I was super excited. It just took him six months to get started and only a day and a half to build it. It is now at my house and I am loving it. I'll post pictures of it later.


I met David in Dallas on Thursday and we spent the weekend down there. His family came down on Friday and we went to a Rangers game and then Saturday we went to Six Flags and yes it was HOT!!


Used the design E photo pockets  again. It's perfect for fitting several pictures onto one print.  It was also our first time at TopGolf and let me say that it is my kind of golf. I'm pretty sure that we'll be going back the next time we're down there. It ended up  being a pretty good week with a lot thrown in on the weekend. It feels good to be almost caught up again. I'm still loving this project and I am glad that I decided to do it another year. Being able to look back at one book and see what all we did or all that happened that year of our lives is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment