Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project Life Week 25


Project Life

Trying to get caught up again on PL. Week 25 wasn't super busy, but still lots of fun.

Sunday we celebrated Father's Day and my nephew's 16th birthday. I'm telling you I'm getting old. It's crazy that he's already 16.

I am loving these red shoes that I ordered from DNA footwear. I'll be wearing them a lot this summer.


The rest of the week was spent here and there. Saturday  went to a friend's little girl's pool party for her fourth birthday. It was a lot of fun to watch the kiddos swimming. I made the cake and managed to mess up the front, but it still tasted great!!  Have I mentioned that I am loving Instagram?
Well I am and I'm not sure I've even picked up my Canon this week except for Sunday. It's so easy and convenient to just pick up my phone. I'm sure that from here on out a lot of picutres will be Instagram pics and I am totally ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment