Sunday, April 8, 2012

He Arose

Happy Easter!


I hope everyone had a great Easter. We did even though it rained all day long. After church we dyed eggs and then did a little hunt in the rain. Easter is one of my favorite holidays, not because of the Easter Bunny or dying and hunting eggs. While those things are fun and all, its knowing that Jesus Chirst died for me and my sins. He died for all of us. It is because of the death, burial, and resurrection of Him that I am able to ask for forgiveness and receive it. That we are all able to ask for forgiveness and receive it so that we will one day have a home in glory. That is what Easter is about and I hope that we don't get lost in all things Easter related that doesn't have anything to do with our Savior and the sacrifice that he gave. He Is Love! I feel that love and I am thankful for that love.

1 comment: