Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Project Life Week 14

Project Life

Sharing another week.

Week 14


Not a lot going on this week. I didn't take a lot of pictures, not sure what that was all about. So the left page is just pictures from when we went hiking plus on Instax pic of photoshop elements 10. Kind of a sad start to the week, but this year I'm not stressing over making sure I have a picture aday, I'm just going with it.


The right hand page is the first time that I used the design E photo pocket. When I first seen that pocket I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to use it, but once I did I really liked it. So I'm sure it will be used a lot throughout the year.

If you've never tried the Pioneer Woman's Texas Sheet Cake recipe you really should. It was very yummy!! I have enough stuff left over that I'll probably make another one and soon. I'll take to remember to take pictures if I do. The rainbow cupcakes I made to take to Bethany's b-day party which was rainbow themed. I'll post picutres of what the inside looks like soon.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you did the picture of the cupcake. Not sure why.

    Good layouts as always.

    ReplyDelete