Friday, April 6, 2012

A Sunday Hike


This past weekend I went on a hike with Bethany and Ros. The weather was perfect and getting out was great. This time of year here is the best time to go hiking because once May rolls around it gets
HOT. We picked a trail that I hadn't been on before and I won't go back on this on, it just wasn't all that pretty. I mean the whole reason I went was to get some good pictures and I failed in doing so, but here are a few of my favs from the day.



These two are really good sports when they hang out with me (and my camera). They are always willing to pose while I'm trying to set the camera and its always funny how most of the time they end up doing the same thing and don't even realize it.




I'm not sure if we'll get a change to again before it gets to hot, but if we can swing it I'm in.

1 comment:

  1. If weather like this weekend stays for very long, maybe we can squeeze in one more time before it gets miserably hot out.

    ReplyDelete