Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Project Life Weeks 11 &12

Project Life

I've got weeks 11 & 12 to share today.

Week 11
The highlights from the week: we had my nieces birthday party, I did the daily dozen with Elizabeth Kartchner, and we went on a little road trip to David's brother's house.




Week 12
This week was about the rain and of course the Hunger Games. I read the books what seems like forever ago (Thanks, Bethany) and was very excited about the movie. I thought the movie was great. It was a bit long, but I have no idea what they could have cut from it since so much was already left out. Even though I was not a fan of the second or third books in the series, I can't wait for the movies to hit the big screen.




What's that? I'm getting closer and closer to being caught up? I know!!

1 comment:

  1. All together now: Midnight show! Midnight show! :) You know you wanna. ;)

    Also, from what I can tell, I like that picture of me. Yay!

    You are just almost caught up. What kinda pic will we take at Cabin in the Woods? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete