Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Want It Wednesday

After I dropped the ball last week and didn't post an I Want It Wednsday I knew I couldn't skip this week too, or it would become a habit and I like doing these posts. I like going "shopping" for things that I am on the hunt for and posting them so they are all in one spot and easy to find.

This week I ran across this great camera bag and new that it would make its way into the mix.



 I just love this bag, it's super cute and has a lot of room on the inside. I have my Jo Totes camera bag that I've had for over a year now and still love, but I mean what girl needs only one camera bag right? hehe.  I think camera bags are like purses and you need more than one to spice things up a bit. I have a few other really cute bags I've come across, but I'm saving those for later. While I've been finding all of these really cute and versatile camera bags I've been asking myself where were all of these bags when I was looking last year? But then I decided that it doesn't matter, I've found them now. 

1 comment: