Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Project Life Weeks 15 & 16

Project Life
Week 15

 

I'm still loving the desing E page protector. I'm trying to figure out where/when I can use them again.
 
I really like the way that picture of me turned out. I like the way I messed it when I printed it and it cut half myself off, but the good things is at least this way you can't see how wide my butt is. hehe

 



Week 16

 

The big things about this week was Tax day and David was home for a few days.

 

Is two to young for me to put "Cinderalla" to work? It was so funny she went through almost the whole thing of wipes just on the coffee table.

I keep getting closer to being caught up and I am super happy about it. As I'm sure you are to, seeing as how most of my post the past several weeks have been mostly PL posts. Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

  1. I'm back!! Well, temporarily. I have Internet at the hotel I am at so I will take a few minutes and get caught up with my comments. I like these layouts. I particularly like the picture of you from the first page where part of you is cut off.

    ReplyDelete