Saturday, November 1, 2014

Scrappin'

Hello November and Saturday!!! Hope your Halloween was great. I'm still eating the leftover candy and I'm totally ok with that. ;) I wanted to hop on really quickly and share a recent layout that I did using these pictures from October. It was a super fast page to make and that the way to go if you ask me. I don't like spending forever on one layout. I mean there are tons of other ideas that I want to get to and if I'm spending way to much time on one single thing then that's not going to work. So if I am taking forever on something I'll put it aside and start on something else and come back to it later.
I love the splash of gold spray ink and thought it was just the right "thing" to complete the layout. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment