Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Golden Hour

Aww.... the golden hour! During the Fall its amazing and I'm always trying to think of reasons to take pictures when the sun is just  right in the sky. Today with out reason I just decided to snap a couple quick pictures and just watch the sky for a bit. I love it. But with it comes the understanding that the days are getting shorter and before I know it by the time I get home from work it'll be dark outside. Right now I have about 45min once I get home to enjoy daylight before it starts to get dark on me. So maybe that was my reason in taking a few quick pictures today. Because in a couple of weeks I won't be able to.
It really is the best time of day to enjoy, I think. I've always loved the winter, but fall runs a pretty tight race.

No comments:

Post a Comment