Monday, November 17, 2014

Fall or Winter

I said earlier this week that I guessed we were going to skip any real Fall weather and head straight for winter around here. 
And I guess I was right. We had a cold front come in last week and I do believe it's here to stay. It's been so cold here and then yesterday we had a chance of snow and like I said in my post last night it had in fact started snowing. Not enough to cause no work today, but still. This makes me so happy I can't explain it. 
I snapped these snow pictures this morning as I was leaving for work. Not a whole lot of the white stuff, but for it to be snowing in November in southern Oklahoma that's CRAZY!!! Makes me wonder what the rest of winter is going to look like. 
I say bring on some more of the white stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment