Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Birthday......to me

 
Today 33 years ago I was brought into this world (along with a twin brother). 33 years!!!!!!! What the what????? I think to myself that can't be right can it? But low and behold it is. I still can't believe it. Last night a friend and I took off work and went shopping and then to the theater to watch Sister Act. I loved it, it was so good. Another one of our friends was supposed to go, but ended up getting sick and couldn't. And David is on nights this week, so tonight it was just Mom and me for dinner, but that's ok he's off this weekend so we've got big plans. I'm totally ok with celebrating my birthday for a week! ;)
If you remember my birthday wishlist  then you know that this hat   was on it and I LOVE it. I can't wait to wear it everywhere. It's the perfect Fall hat in opinion. I'm still waiting to see what else I get for my birthday, if its anything else on the list or something I didn't even think of. We shall see.
But for now these flowers and birthday donuts is enough to get me started on the next year of my life. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and for our family. Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment