Sunday, November 16, 2014

Project life weeks 38 & 39

Hello hello! How's everyone's weekend going? Mine has been really good so far and just a little while ago it started snowing!?!??!?!? What the What??? I know crazy, but I'm oh so excited and hope that it sticks and it'll be all pretty and white in the morning when I get up. Getting out of work wouldn't be bad either. :) But I wanted to share two more weeks of my project life tonight. And yep, I'm about a month or so behind, (again) but I'm working on getting caught up!!!
This week started off with David and I just riding around up in the hills spending time together. And it ended with a little shopping trip. Fun way to start the week and a fun way to end the week.

Week 39
This week started out just like last week, with David and I out looking for adventure. It's always so much fun, well almost always. LOL Went to the movies one night with my Mom and one of my sisters and ended the week painting the accent wall in our bedroom that didn't turn out I was hoping it would when we built the house last year. Its white now to match the other walls in the room, and I'm not really digging that and I'm sure I'll paint again but what color and when is the question. Also spent Saturday evening at the lake to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. Another good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment