Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Daily


I'm so far behind on both my December Daily and Project Life this month. I'm not sure I'll be caught up and done with one let alone both before 2013 starts. But I will get both done, at some point. I am working on getting caught up on my DD and wanted to share.


Last year was the first year I did a DD and I included some of the decoration I put and I wanted to include another page like that this year. I'm hoping next year to have added to the decoration box. We'll see.


I love to watch Chirsmas movies. I could watch them all year long, and A Chirstmas Story ranks hight on that list.


I could sit outside all night long and look at the lights if I could. I love all of the twinkle and could sit for hours just soaking it all in.


All I can say for day 8 is YUMMY!


I've been jamming to this CD all week long. I've had it for years and it's still one of my favs. WOW nine days down and I'm off to get started on day 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment