Thursday, December 27, 2012

Project Life Weeks 48 & 49

Project Life
 

I am playing major catch up on my PL. I got so far behind once December started and my December Daily album started that I just knew that I'd be finishing PL 2012 after 2013 had started, but I think I just might be able to get caught up and have it finished before 2013 starts. We shall see. I do have weeks 48 and 49 I want to share today.


When I started working on this week I didnt even open my album before I started printing the pictures and then once I had all of my pictures printed I realized that I shouldn't have printed them all standard 4x6 but I was not about to go back reprint all of the pictures so I made it work which is one of the things I love about project life. So added all of the photos to the right side of the spread and all of the journaling to the left side.


Week 49




week 49 was a pretty good week, the best part was that I got my Cameo and I've been using that thing like crazy. I even did a few DIY Christmas gifts this year becuase of it and I've got so many more ideas I want to try. Can't wait. Thanks for stopping by. 






No comments:

Post a Comment