Monday, December 31, 2012

A Camping We Will Go.....Goodbye 2012



This past weekend we decided to pack it up and head out camping to ring in the new year. Yes even with all the snow and freezing temps we headed out on Friday with the intention of staying till January 1, 13. But after waking up two mornings in a row with our water frozen and then waking up to freezing rain today (Monday) we decided to call it good and packed everything back up and headed home, thankfully we were only about 15 mintues from home so it wasn't a super long trip to get home.


 Now don't get me wrong I could do without the freezing temps, but all in all I had a good time. 



And I think that the snow just adds to the beaut of the park.



My brother and his family came up and hung out with us and this little one didn't mind one bit that it was freezing outside as long a were at the park, which was right by our camp.



Then we decided to go on a little adventure to see what the rest of the park looked like with all of the snow. I would have loved to go on a hike, but didn't want to chance getting lost. hehe!


The bridge to cross the little creek was closed off so we waded across it, thankfully it wasnt very deep.






I've got lots more pictures from our little camping adventure, but I'm off to party hardy -in a nice dry, warm, & cozy place- to ring in 2013.


Have a safe and fabulous night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment