Sunday, December 9, 2012

Some December Daily Happening Here


I really do like doing a December Daily album. Last year was the first year that I did one and looking back through it this year makes my glad I decided to do it again this year. Of course I'm behind on it, but I've got a couple of days to share and I'm working on getting caught on it.  December calendar was a printable from the Studio Calico 25 days class and it was just what I wanted to go in that spot. I just printed it out on a 4x6 photo paper and slipped it in. I'm stil upset that when I printed out my half of the Dear Santa letters it got off in the printer, but I went with it and used it anyway.


For day two I knew I wanted to use a big picture of our tree and so I resized it in photoshop and printed it at home. Nothing was going on on day three so I cut up a Christmas card that I have had forever and used it. I love the JOY circle and wanted that the be the focus for day three. My goal this year is to keep the album super simple and stree free. So far I have stuck to doing one page per day, but I'm sure that at some point I'll do a two page spread and the great thing about this album is that I'll be able to do that and it wont be a big deal.  I'll be sharing more just as soon as I get caught up and get pictures of the layouts done. Are you doing a December Daily? I'd love to see what your Chirstmas is looking like so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment