Saturday, December 8, 2012

Preheated the oven

 


Decided today would be a good day to make cookies. I love to make cookies, chocolate chip, peanut
butter, no bake, but sugar cookies are not my thing. I love to eat the ones you get at Wal-Mart that has the BEST icing on them. YUMMY! But I'm not one to roll out the dough and use cookie cutters even though I have lots of cutters. I don't know what it is, I guess I'd just rather buy my sugar cookies because I know I'll like them and eat them. 

Even though I knew I was going to make peanut butter blossoms and David wanted me to make him some no bake cookies to send him, I thought I'd try my hand at sugar cookies and I of course went the easy way and am using Betty Cocker cookie mix we'll see how it goes. I've been on Pinterest looking for good cookie and icing receipes becuase I'm a firm believer that the icing is what makes a sugar cookie. I do believe I have found a winner that I'll be trying out sometime and I'll let you know how that goes. But for now here are the blossoms that I know are good.

And I will neither comfrim nor deny that I have already eaten three of them. You'll never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment