Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow, But No Snow Day

Woke up this morning to a fresh blanket of white stuff on the ground. I've been wanting snow for the past month and finally got it, but no snow day. I mean the whole point in getting snow is to have a snow day right?  At least that is the way it is here because we don't get snow that often. But I do prefer to have snow days when my hubby is home. So I guess maybe it worked out.

It was funny going to work this morning and seeing all the 4-wheelers in the back of trucks, becuase that is what we do here when it snows, we play. We got way more snow last year and did have a couple snow days and it was so much fun. Here are some pictures from our snow days last year.
Proof that all you need is a tube and a 4-wheeler to have a little fun.
Or maybe just a bucket for some kids to have fun. (wink) Oh what fun times. Here's hoping we will get another snow that will result in a snow day.

PS. Don't forget tomorow is Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment: