Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine

Happy Love Day!!

Meet my Valentine...
This is my Valentine. I love this man and I am so glad that I get to call him my Valentine year after year. He is way to good to me, but lets just keep that between you and me okay? This makes the thirteenth year I've got to call him my Valentine and looking back over the years I wouldn't have it any other way. We've had highs and lows, but in the end he is the one who I want to call All Mine!
Hugs and kisses babe. I love you!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful LOVE day!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cute that David's always game to let you take his picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! If you only knew how un-game he really is, I'd be replying to a way different comment from you. He has gotten better about not being so un-game about having his/our picture taking in the last few years. I think he may have finally realized that if he'll just cooperate things will go way faster and you know what they say, "A happy wife = a happy life" hehe. But I do love him, game or not game.

      Delete