Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week In The Life 2016 - Wednesday in album

Hey hey Monday, errr... I mean Tuesday. Boy is it just  me or does everyone have the same problem with Tuesday turning into Monday when Monday is a holiday?? Oh, good so its not just me. I'm all about being off on a Monday, but then Tuesday sure kills it for me. LOL Want to share Wednesday with you today.
This day just happened to be our 11 year anniversary, so it was a little different than any other Wednesday, not completely but a little. We both had to work so thats all like a normal day, but I got up to a super sweet and mushy card from David!!
Lumch consisted of chips and a Mt. Dew today. This is pretty normal for me so I'm glad that I document it. Got home to find David of course on his phone. ;)
Went out to dinner to celebrate, got back home to Gunner who was not happy that we basically got home from work only to turn around and leave again. Poor thing. And thats it for Wednesday. I've realized that it really doesn't take a lot of photos to tell your story, Just a few throughout the day really is all it takes. Now thats not to say that next year, if I do this project, and we're no longer in the camper or I have a new job that I won't want to document way more. But for now this works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment