Saturday, May 21, 2016

Celebrating 11 Years - mini album

Hey hey, hope you're having a great weekend so far. I know I am. We just got home not to long ago from a quick 24 hr little getaway. We didn't go to far or do anything that was to special, but we still had fun.


 I got this super cute itty bitty instax album (it's the cutest thing ever) and I knew that I wanted to use it to document our 11 yr. anniversary. I picked out some papers and used the tag die from Studio Calico to use in it. My original plan was to use pictures from our actual anniversary (May 11), but we both ended up having to work so we just went to dinner. I took a few pictures then, but we decided to use our little getaway as part of celebrating too, so I'm using some pictures from that.




I tried doing some embossing on a couple of the pictures and even though the embossing powder got a little messy, I still like the way looks. Just need to practice it some more. I picked up a Rangers emboss IT pen and used that for the XOXO and a Kelly Purkey stamp on the bottom one.

Pretty sure I'm going to need one of these cute little albums in every color. This was a very simple and quick mini album and I can't wait to do another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment