Friday, May 6, 2016

Project Life Week 11 & 12

Hello hello and TGIF!!! Boy who else is excited that the weekend is finally here? I know I am, but then again I'm always ready for the weekend. Wanted to share weeks 11 & 12 today to hopefully get kind of caught up on sharing project since next week starts Week In The life and that will take up all of my time . 
 For whatever reason week 11 had very few photos. Not sure if it was just a busy week or I just didn't feel like taking any photos. Either way that's how life goes sometimes. But that full 12x12 photo makes me happy so in the end I'm more than happy with how the spread turned out.
Another large photo to start off week 12 and I love it too. The weekend was pretty busy with taking some SR. picture for two of my nephews and fishing and riding our side by side. This spread screams Spring and fun and sunshine to me. Love it!!!! Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking day and I've got plans to hopefully get caught up on some more of my projects so that I can give my full attention to documenting a week in the life. What about you, any fun scrapbooking plans this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment