Wednesday, May 4, 2016

One Little Word March

 Hey, hey happy hump day! Wanted to share my March One Little Word album today. The prompt for the month was to create a vision board. I went back and forth on how I wanted to do this. I thought I would do like Ali and some of the others in the class and do an actually board, but in the end I decided on something simple that I could just slide right into my album. Who knows maybe once we are out of the trailer and have more room I'll go back and do a board to hang in my office. But for now this is what worked for me.
Added the saying right onto one of my photos. I love doing this to make a big impact. I added the 3x4 cards to remind me to use my word, be open to my word, believe in my word.
To trust in my word, focus on my word, and to make my word visible. I'm really loving this class and the idea behind it. Looking forward to using my word the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment